Contact as by email at email@example.com
Department of Computer Science and Applied Electronics
Department of Materials and Civil Engineering
Metallurgy and Geology Department
You have a lot of data to process and you want to organize them correctly, with a suitable tool? The databases have been created for you! ...
As threats have increased in recent times (viruses, worms, spyware, intrusions), it is essential to know what attitudes and actions to adopt to guard against and react to security problems.
Learn how to use the PC micro-computer, its environment. Know how to use the essential Windows functions.
Learn basic functions and essential software from office automation: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Work with Internet and E-mails.
The mission of CNRIT is to:
- Participate in the development and implementation of the National Technological Research Policy
- Research innovation
- Valuing raw materials and local resources
- Develop endogenous and foreign technologies
- Absorb and adapt foreign technologies
- Valuing and applying research results for sustainable development
- Supervise, assist and support development operators
- Strengthen regional capacities and skills by mastering clean technologies
- Manage and protect the environment (industrial, physical and social ....).
Created by Decree No. 87-288 of 28 July 1987 and reorganized by Decree No. 92-469 of 22 April 1992, the National Center for Industrial and Technological Research (C.N.R.I.T.) is:
a public institution of a scientific, technical and economic nature, endowed with the civil personality and the autonomy of administrative and financial management.
It is under the technical supervision of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MeSupReS) and under the financial supervision of the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Budget.
Address : 38, Rue Rasamimanana FiadananaTsimbazaza
BP 6294 -101- Antananarivo, MADAGASCAR
Phone 1 : +261 32 04 452 39 DIRECTION
Phone 2 : +261 32 05 986 27 DIRECTION
Phone 3 : +261 34 14 686 19
Phone 4 : +261 33 14 686 19
Email 1 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email 2 : email@example.com